Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hats down

I’m so compelled to write this for V6
So please tell me that I got the right mix
He’s a super duper kick-ass man!
Through the eyes of a kick ass super duper fan

V6 is the one, if you gals are looking more than just fun.
I must admit, my first impression of him wasn’t too favorable
However, that was 2 years ago, so it’s not even accountable
He’d proven that all the clichés are right,
Hey, down right to those who dare to fight
Metro sexual sensitive new age guy,
He is so rare, even your money can’t buy

No please, this is not a classified ad.
It is my tribute to the man and tell my gals,
V6 is the greatest catch!

Vodka, 6 more please! HAHA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! now i really feel shy. I couldn't even remember that its 2 years ago but having nice and honest friend like you is one of life's greatest gift. We definitely going to do more recordings but not this poem. :)

Bigcityb said...

i'm shy because you are shy. :)