Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Noise

I’m starting to get tired of my business and the business of being around people.

It is weary but inevitable.

Recently, I make a point to record new things that I learnt. For first quarter, it is about communication.

Communications. Communications?
Haven’t I been doing that in the last 30 years in life?
Yes and no. It is nothing new but today, it feels brand new.

I realize people just can’t stop talking, and I am no exception to this vanity. Opinions, comments, judgements and the ever popular temprement of rants. For ad people, it’s three notches louder. There is so much going on and if you are curious to feel what it’s like, keep still for 10 seconds. That noise will turn into a buzz and that buzz is just like that split second before you puke. Always, almost at the verge of this unspeakable act, my regular thought bubble will save the day.

Sitted on a museum bench in the middle of an empty room, looking at a huge piece of Jackson Pollock.

That’s real. It is therepeutic, it is gentle.

This exchange is communication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of your blog "knife in mouth"

laineylashes said...

WORDDD :D