Friday, May 25, 2007

Thank you, Jane Birkin

Yesterday yes a day like any day, Alone again for every day, Seemed the same sad way
to pass the day, The sun went down without me, Suddenly someone else has touched my shadow, He said: Hello

Yesterday yes a day like any day, Alone again for every day, Seemed the same sad way
he tried to say, What did you do without me, Why are you crying alone on your shadow He said: I know

Yesterday yes a day like any day, Alone again for every day, Seemed the same sad way to pass the day, The sun went down without you, Falling me in his arms I become his shadow, He said: Let's go

Yesterday yes a day like any day, Alone again for every day, Seemed the same sad way, To pass the day, Living my life without him, Don't let him go away he's found my shadow, Don't let him go

Yesterday yes a day, but today, No I don't care if others say, It's the same sad way to pass the day, Cause they all live without it, Without making love in the shadows,

Today I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this place I've been in there ? black noodle at night ?