Sunday, August 12, 2007

Grow old with me

I've always have great admiration for skaters. Blame it on childhood vagabonding, except those days were skateboards, not rollers. In the hope of Wheel Love giving me a part of their Love (and TQ for supporting me in professional ways :=), this is my second dedication to the boys out there - whose sweat, scratches and skills reign high in the town of KL. What's fascinating this time is Sukeat's curious touch on the Holga, at the dusun and at the parks. Here are some tempting snaps. More at www.wl33.com/blog



5 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Hey you know Sukeats too! I don't know him that well but he used to date my friend. Small world. By the way, this is Sue-Anne :)

Bigcityb said...

hey pork chop! month of august is mostly pork, making up for lost time of the last 20 years?!!!! Yeah Sukeats my sweetheart but i dun know his...hahahaha

Bigcityb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love is in the air bakes said...

okies me being kepoh and all that...if you must know then i'm the friend Sue mentioned about that used to date Keats :P

Bigcityb said...

ok, su keats should stand up here to testify!!!!!