Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Discover Discovery

Things that I almost missed on a regular Saturday night.

1. Colorful rice crispy ballettes and teddy bears in chocolate dip. Yum! I know these are new babies cause my eyes have not feasted on them before. Not the best packaging, but collectively, these cuties are cheerful enough to catch my attention. I stocked up 12.

2. Bongo night, a drum & bass party, celebrated their 1st anniversay at Palle Pallete. Bongo never existed in my realm till now and I will give up one chocoloate teddy to attend another gig, just to confirm if they have variety in the spin list.

Woman: “Do you like it? D&B gigs are rare, not for the mass”
(Tot bubble:“Errr…ya… the beat is like bjork fast-forward”)

Gavin: “D&B is all about mathematics. Listen hard”
(Tot bubble: "Errr…I still can’t count")

Isaac: “It’s too loud here, I’m going over (to No Black Tie)
(Tot bubble: “Errr…should I have lala or balitong later?”

With enough of historical run down in drum and bass, I still wonder if giving up a choco teddy is well worth it. Dun kill me Gav, I still wanna know wats out there!!!

3. All said, it was a pleasure to meet friends I’ve not seen for a while and friends whom I hope to meet. Elan, Ms Science, Me, Gavin and Isaac Entry. And Irwan, long lost childhood friend.



4. Even the balitong session at Alor let out a few surprises

Not everybody can suck (well!)



Best advertisments are those that say it like it is.

Point Blanc's MV went pirate. Very bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a pleasure to surf your blog...

love this as below
"
I have at least 15 passwords to enter different worlds
"

Black noodle

Bigcityb said...

black noodle? i have a black cat now. heehee...that was random.

thanks -it's my pleasure to know your pleasure.

don't you think this world is getting warped? i'm working hard to achieve 30 passwords towards the end year, just to test my sanity and prep myself for 08.

who are you and why are you anonymous?

Anonymous said...

don't you remember me ?
you took me to the corner to ate black noodle ...

Bigcityb said...

hmmm...suspicious. black noodle is for special friends only. wats my favourite book author?

Anonymous said...

murakami?

Bigcityb said...

no cookies for you rese