Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Got to have it

LOMOs and other analogue cameras are great, but for a busy-lazy-b like me, it's hard to find time for film processing and scanning. Least to say, finding a safe place to store the negatives, and often times, too safe to remember.

So when I read about Pocket Digital camera-SQ28m on Japan Trends, my heart felt the squeeze and she told me, finally.


Pocket Digital Camera - SQ28m is square format camera that marries analogue-kinda effects in digital style. What's even better but "questionable" (since I haven't tested it myself) is the size that produces these great photos and videos. Yes, videos too!!!!



Its keychain size is perfect for anywhere. Compared to my dear LX3 which feels like a great brick of gravity in my bag (still love you though), Pokedigi is the kind that you feel the need to bring along with no intentions to use. Like phones with camera function.




The gallery of photos are tempting and the videos reminds me of how much I wanna work on a 35mm film camera and to shoot something like Lou Reed's video.

I'm 80% sold after finishing this post.
Gotta ask Hayashi to read the specs on Thurs.
What about you?

3 comments:

weiyeng said...

i 1, i 1 1

gil said...

are u selling this..if u are
i 11 2

Bigcityb said...

hi gil

snackfood is not carrying this range of pocket cameras. i'm planning to order it for my own play and test them out. if u one want, drop me a note at ask@ilovesnackfood.com. i'll put your order in :=)

P/S their quantity is limited and is always out of stock. the next batch is coming in feb.