Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Can this be good?

It started as a favor to spread the gospel for Seng. I'm no propagandaist, but this is good stuff. Point Blanc from Poetic Ammo (yes, PA has been hidden faraway in our minds) is now back with some serious collaborations. KL Leng Chai is my fave (not that I've sampled the entire album) because it refreshes the commonality of everyday lingo we're so used to hear. It's light, it's funny and true to life (here!). Totally honest. Luv it! www.voyeurrecords.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

word!!! babe, their track rocks big time man, m'sia boleh!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for all the support and promo, glad you liked my music.
For that i have linked you to my blog, check it out at :
str8tothepoint.blogspot.com
for the latest on yours truly.

just a lil' correction, KL lheng chai did not feature MC Yan of LMF but another song from the upcoming album did. AND if you liked KL Lheng Chai, you'll love the upcoming album. Thanks for your support again, take care & God bless.

Anonymous said...

Just to intro myself...I'm good girl Ee Laine....hehe..

anyway, heard this song and it was GREAT...!!

You gotta listen to it..and thx for introducing it to us..i mean me.

Bigcityb said...

Point korreected.

Bigcityb said...

Seng,
Your lifelogger sucks, Pls 'relocate' to blogger.

Anonymous said...

Rockin! Nice one KL zai! hehe. Where can i get your albums?

Bigcityb said...

Shawn
Pass you the CDs in my next Sing trip in Feb, courtesy of kick-ass seng. (he's a dentsu man too)