Thursday, September 13, 2007

More narcissistic than yesterday

Hey you!

Yes! You

You! The one worn-off by the gloomy rainy drainy weather today
You! The witness of 2007 post-dyfunctional, everything-digital year
You! The salvager who craves for prep of order

You! Do it with me.
Thrash the scrap blotters of all 6 pockets in your bag. Smoothen every note written and conveninently folded to fill up gaps of in-betweens. Wipe the dirt off the silver lining of your makeups and what's underneath the miniature Targus mouse.

After that, pay homage to 1990 where love was once, CHEEEEEEEEEEESYYYY.

I love cheese and I love chessy.
So today, my king of cheese is Timmy Thomas.
Not ringing a bell yet?


"And I was dying inside to hold you,
I couldn't believe what I felt for you,
I was dying inside but I couldn't bring myself to touch you"


Go ahead, it's in there. Inside your PANASONIC brown box of old CDs. While flipping through dusk-feel covers, make sure you pay extra care to inhaling the aromatic deadair born inside the box during the last 15 years. Everybody own one of those Romantic Love compilation Season 4, given by your crushgeek or with saved-up allowance your mama gave.

See it? That's what cheesy is. Cheesy like, cheesy feel. And fuck all who think that it'll not be following us into 2008. Wanna get a feel of what I'm feeling? Dig in.

I'm out of here cause 3 of my friends are already smiling :=)

No comments: