Friday, April 11, 2008

Separation of ideals? Oh, come on.

You know what they say. Think of it, it will come. And so I did - the lingering nag from many many past nights and I told myself that today is the last. With that, a huge sigh was made the pact.

But it came creeping - just now. This video says exactly what I'm fearing to see, in my own streets and yours too. Don't tell me it's unfamiliar. If it's not there (yet), it is somewhere.

Now, we have another kind of politics to deal with. The street.

5 comments:

Melayu Minimalis said...

in response to your comment on my blog, I am more than interested! :)

Anonymous said...

So little miss whiner has got nothing better to blog about nowadays? Just stick back to those meloncholy nights & advertising shite (at least you sounded more in tune there) & leave the youth culture to those who understands them; ie youth.

Bigcityb said...

The need to be right is the sign of a vulgar mind. But I'll take in your righteousness if you come and tell me to my face. We see each other often, anyways :)

Melayu Minimalis said...

please check you work email!

Melayu Minimalis said...

oh darn it.
i used your dentsu address on your blogger profile. should i use your hotmail instead?