Monday, October 22, 2007

Lately...


I'm ready for a watch after not owning one for 10 years. Committing my left hand to take on this burden means decisions must be made carefully and rationally. It's as critical as losing-your-virginity-for-the-first-time.

My desire goes to Marchand de Legumes Japanese Talking Watch (talking watches are meant for the visually impaired) and here r the reasons to believe:

a. It's digital = I won't tell the wrong time

b. It shows 2 time zones, one is Japan = useful for collaborative projects with Dentsu Inc.

c. It tells the time in Japanese when you press a little button on the side = learn a new language / a cheap thrill and time killer

d. Can be set to automatically speak the time on the hour = own a Personal Assistant who reminds me of time but won't tell me what to do

The most awesome part....the cheesy colors. Who can resist blue, yellow, purple, green or gray watches?

Hint, hint :=)

1 comment:

Johanna Beyenbach said...

I highly recommend these watches! I bought a yellow one a few months ago. On Saturday night, it was smashed off of me by the insane crowd at the Justice concert. I was very sad, but will go back to buy a purple one this week :) Let me know what color you get!